Monday, July 21, 2008

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Days And Nights - Elzhi


I wrote down the words to this song like, a year ago since I couldn't find them online. It's kind of rough, and there's a missing word here and there. Enjoy.

elzhi: Yeah!, what up dilla dawg?!
it's 2000!

i only thought i loved others
but me and you were closer than two blood brothers
growing up i had plans to buy land and a house near the ocean front
thinking to myself thinking this is what we want
but not knowing in the back of your mind you had cold feet
told me, and touched me and froze me
how could this be? this all came as a shock
you said sometimes i feel like i'm the only friend that you've got
you told a nigga he was special
you said we had a future
instead i only found you to loose ya'
you thought your feelings wasn't bloosoming fast enough
and i was trying to catch my breath like in an asthma pump
and now what can a nigga can go after us?
we can't be friends, i'm still living in the past i'm stuck
and were a nigga go to find someone as special as you
i'm steady trying to hold on like in a wrestling move
but you keep slipping away, you see we broke up beforez
did we bend it back together for good
so sure, i coulda swore on my mothers grave (it was good, cause we was meant together, wasn't we?)
we checked out the flicks
and ate in fancy restaurants
i can't lie, it feels good to coress your spot
from the bottom to the top, top to the bottom
kisses was so soft that in the inside i was wildin'
my feelings made me greet you up in every conversation
in my eyes you the star that snuck out the constellation
an angel, to visit me for only a short time
a clever thought that it barked and sparked the mind
for the women of my ex, i can't ex out the mind
i wish i coulda got the complex out your mind
maybe one day we meet further down the road
and you be down to hold hands and walk around the stroll
(uh-huh)

later down the road
and you be down to hold hands and walk around to you!

No comments: