Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can't Win For Losing.

So this weekend, There was this pool party at the clubhouse around my neighborhood. There was food, kids, food, kids, food, and more kids. Anyways, upon arrival, I received a raffle ticket. I was like, Eh, What are the odds of me winning?


Turns out, the two people who were sitting next to me, dipped early and left their tickets, which means, that my odds of winning were raised.

And would y'all believe that I won a $25 Dollar gift card to red lobster?!

Cheaters always win ; )

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399762241

I don't even know how many people read this, but those who do, please add me on myspace. I'd love to met people who read my shit.

"
Wonder what my secrets is, niggaz'll move on you
only if they know, what your weakness is, I have none"
-Nas.

OOOOOWWW.

Trick ass satruday.
Went to the mall with my little sister for a good two hours.
The gap had some really nice denim on sale. Might scoop that up right quick before school starts.

I had a chance to download the Nas Discography. Found a few of my older tracks such as: Big Girl, Thief's Theme, Bridging The Gap, Nas Is Like, I Gave You Power, And One Mic to name a few.

I only have about 100MB's on my iPod which is crazy!. Mainly because it's all music, no videos or anything. I need a new iPod.

Yesterday while talking to Morgan McDonald, I realized how much I dislike feet/toes.

And speaking of.
My Friday >
Went to see Step Brothers with Morgan McD', Taylor, And The skeez. Funniest movie that I've seen since superbad/Knocked Up. Then went to wing dings and things for a drink. Then raced downtown to get some backroom pizza. OOOOOOWWWWW. Then hit up starbucks with Dre until about, 1:30. Then headed of to see Morgan and hung out with her until about 3, Which happens to be the latest that I've ever been out (driving by my self). I almost passed a red light, Again.

And apparently I bite my lips....alot :-/

Eh.
: )

No comments: