Friday, October 24, 2008

Just A Few Posts

Awww, yes. I've been having some computer problems lately, but you already know that wouldn't stop ya boy Greg. Since I haven't posted anything in while I thought I'd post a mixture of things for you guys. I recommend all of this great music so I hope enjoy it.

P.S.

Maaaannnn, I agree with Diego, it would be pretty nice for ya'll to give us some feedback. I mean were giving you guys all of this music and its the least you could do for us. At least ya'll don't have to pay for this shit lol.


T3 - Olio The Mixtape

Photobucket

Download


Radiohead - In Rainbows

In Rainbows Pictures, Images and Photos

Download


Mix Master Mike - Bangzilla

MIX MASTER MIKE Pictures, Images and Photos

Download


D.J. DviousMindZ - Beats I Would've Gave Mos Def

Photobucket

Download


Mike Relm - Spectacle

Photobucket

Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sir, Mike Relm seems good. And i posted this before in the comments but is there any chance we can get more OG samples? and an album named "Dear Birds" by cool sanson or low in the sky. its one of those two names. thanks man, love the site

J_More said...

The Dvious mixtape... NIGGA mos def dont want dem beats BITCH lol... by da way this Jaron case yall aint kno by nowzzzzzaaaa yowzzza

Arz Nova said...

Is it possible to get a re-up of Radio head :D and I diggz ur blog mate!