Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lupe Fiasco Discography.

Eh.
What I THINK are all of his mixtapes and studio albums.
I don't feel like doing album covers, but it's all here I guess.
Well, actually, there's way more, but I just don't have 'em yet. Once I do, i'll just edit this thread, or idk. it all depends. but without further ado, here you go.

Mixtapes/Unreleased Albums:

Fahrenheit 1/15 Pt. I: The Truth Is Among Us.
Fahrenheit 1/15 Pt. II: Revenge Of The Nerds.
Fahrenheit 1/15 Pt. III: A Rhyming Ape.
Food & Liquor (Advanced Version).
Chi-Town Guevara.
Lupe The Jedi.
Touch The Sky Mixtape.
Trials & Tribulations Mixtape.
The Coolest Mixtape.
It Was Written.
RBK Artist Spotlight Vol. 1 (Various Artist).

Studio Albums:

Food & Liquor.
The Cool.

Once again, I've had these just laying around, and I'm passing on these to you...whomever reads this shit (that's you mylo lol). And yeah. You're welcome, you ol' slap in the ass and tell someone good game when the game hasn't even started lookin' ass boys.

-Diego.


No comments: